Monday, July 6, 2009

Menu Planning Monday -6 July 09


We're back from holidays, but I seem to be still running on holiday time :) I thought I'd do a quick post before hopping in the shower and waiting for Grandma to bring Ella home. I may not specify it, but every supper is likely accompanied by potatoes and vegetables in some form :)

Monday:
lunch meat sandwiches

hamburgers and salad

Tuesday:
pancakes

lasagna (already waiting in the freezer) and garlic bread

Wednesday:
sloppy joes and chips

roast beef and stuffed baked potatoes

Thursday:
leftover lasagna and salad

shoulder chops on the bbq

Friday:
hot dogs

hot beef sandwiches and oven fries

Saturday:
roast beef sandwiches or wraps(if I have baking time)

tuna casserole

Sunday:
leftover tuna casserole

roast pork and scalloped potatoes

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for many other menu ideas this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Lasagna! One of my family's favorites is Marcus' Simple Lasagna. I haven't made it in awhile.
I love a summertime menu!
Watching Barefoot Contessa making a fennel and orange salad. I love her cookbooks!
Have a terrific weekend!

Paula said...

Hi Rona

My DH loves lasagna. I don't mind it, I make a big batch but freeze most of it -or else we have to eat it for days :)

My lasagna is easy. I just add a pound of ground beef to my usual tomato sauce, layer with no-cook noodles and mozzarella. Bake and done.