Thursday, April 25, 2019

Simple Woman Daybook -25 April 2019

For Today:  25 April 2019
 
 

Looking out my window:  the river is in the field again, I think it's actually gone down a bit

 
I am thinking: we need some sunshine, not the rain they are calling for tomorrow
 
I am thankful: the water has gone down near the house and in the basement

One of my favorite things:  Ella and Colin

 
I am creating: Ella's fingerless gloves are the last thing I finished
 
 
I am wearing: my denim sundress with a t-shirt
 
I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to:  we're finishing up Robinson Crusoe
 
I am hoping: for 2 weeks of sunshine so Colin can start cropping on time
 
In my kitchen: made the Dutch oven chicken pot pie again this week, still rave reviews from the picky people, will have to put this recipe in my book
 
In the school room: we are loving our new curriculum.  I wish we had found A Gentle Feast back when we first started our Charlotte Mason journey

In my garden: more snowdrops, lots of crocuses, and the blue bells are almost open
 
 


Board room: some dresses on my Pinterest page
 
A moment from my day
 
 

No comments: