Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Yarn Along/Crafting On -22 January 2019

I have a new project to share for Yarn Along/Crafting On.   We just found out that one of Ella’s favourite teachers at swimming is having twins!  So I’m whipping up a couple of Baby Surprise Jackets (and likely bonnets).
I’m not a fan of putting babies in green.  But it was Grandma’s idea and she was buying, so I guess it’s green.
Remember back in 2014 when the hair dresser chopped all my hair off instead of just the 10 inches for the donation?  And then the happy day in 2017 when it was finally long again?  Well, here’s today’s picture.  It’s fresh from the shower, so this is the length before it shortens with the bit of curl I have now.  This length is called ‘classic’, basically ‘butt-length’.  I now have to be careful when sitting down.  I think I may let it keep growing and see how far I can get.

No comments: