Monday, January 21, 2019

Menu Plan Monday -21 January 2019

Buuuurrrrrrr!   It has been so cold this weekend.  Today (8:30 am) it’s -27C (-17F) and feels like -40C/F!  The water pipes in the barn were frozen this morning, so Colin was out there at 6 so we could have water in the house.  Right now he’s over at the neighbour’s (and Dad’s) moving snow.  We had a bit of snow yesterday, but it’s so light that it blew and drifted in terribly.
I didn’t try the new chow mien recipe last week.  I realized I didn’t have most of the ingredients -oops.  I also didn’t make the ‘mystery’ roast.  We got invited out to supper -hurray, no dishes!  This week I don’t have a full week of suppers.  Our weekend plans are really up in the air, so I’ll play those by ear.  If they get settled I’ll come back and fill in the week.
Monday:
Tuesday:
spaghetti
Wednesday:
Thursday:
leftover souvlaki
Friday/Saturday/Sunday:
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: