Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Crafting On/Yarn Along -7 August 2018

Not too much to share for Crafting On and Yarn Along this week.  Still too hot for knitting. I did pull my ‘purse knitting’ out and got the heels turned on Grandma’s socks.  Yesterday even my hands were sweating, so no knitting at all.
I don’t know why I had such a hard time getting a not blurry picture of the socks.  Maybe it’s the pattern of the yarn?  Oh well, this is the best one of the bunch.
One thing with all this heat, it makes for good reading weather.  The latest book on my Kindle is A Fifty-Year Silence.  It was really good.  It’s about a woman’s search to find out what happened to her grandparents.  They survived the war just to break up and never speak for the next fifty years.  I really suggest this one the next time Kindle has it on sale.

No comments: