Monday, June 4, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -4 June 2018

We had a really nice weekend.  A cold front rolled in Friday evening (thank goodness!) and got rid of the oppressive humidity.   I always mean to get a lot of work done on these cool days, but I just feel like sitting and enjoying the coolness.
This week I need to get started planning our last Guide camp and to get the records all fixed up and ready to pass onto the new Guide leader.  I’ve taken a Guiding break for the last couple of weeks.  I won’t be sorry to be ‘just a mom’ for Pathfinders in September.
Hopefully, this coming week won’t be as wet as they are forecasting.  I have a mountain of laundry and it needs to hang outside.
Monday:
hamburgers
roast chicken
Tuesday:
honey garlic chicken stir fry
Wednesday:
?
hot chicken
Thursday:
pork chops
Friday:
souvlaki wraps
Saturday:
leftover casserole
Sunday:
ham -haven’t decided how yet
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: