Monday, June 18, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -18 June 2018

Summer has definitely arrived in the Ottawa Valley.   The house did NOT cool off last night, so we woke to 24C.  At least is hasn’t gotten too humid in here yet -so long as you don’t move around much.  I think today might be a sewing day (under the ceiling fan).  I needed to bake cookies, so I woke early while the house was ‘cool’.
Likely going to be a busy week.  It’s our last Guide camp of the year.  We’re at the Pentecostal camp again this year.  I’m letting Ella stay home (well, Grandma’s) because she just doesn’t like camp and it’s too stressful when some of the other girls get too tired and get bitchy grumpy.  I’m having a hard time getting into this camp because the next weekend is our summer vacation and I want to get started on that instead.
Monday:
sandwiches
leftover Chinese (BTW the Pioneer Woman chow mein was yummy.  I added 1 tsp oyster sauce and used packaged coleslaw for all the veggies)
Tuesday:
sandwiches
tacos -happy Ella
Wednesday:
leftover tacos
BBQ chicken quarters
Thursday:
BBQ pizza
spaghetti and meatballs
Friday:
leftover pizza
BBQ pork chops

No comments: