Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Crafting On -26 June 2018

Guide camp this past weekend so that means very little knitting.  In fact, I only got one round of knitting done on my socks.  We got very little sleep, one of the girls had a really hard time and was keeping everyone up.  Mom arrived at 12:30 and I think everyone was finally asleep by 1.  The cabin was really hot and some of the girls ended up in the living room.
I forgot to share this picture from the Summer Solstice.  I tried, but couldn't get a good picture of all the fireflies.  Usually we only see one or two, but that night there were so many.
Came home to find some kitties hanging out at the barn window.
For Crafting On I'll share another new dress
I need Mom to come over, I'm not happy with the way it fits.  The top is still a bit too big.  I love the pockets.

No comments: