Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -27 February 2018

I had a really nice time at my friend’s church’s ladies’ day.  Lots of lovely ladies.  Look at the cupcake, almost too pretty to eat.  AND I brought home KFC so I didn’t have to cook or wash dishes.
Ella had fun with her birthday party.  We were kind of low-key this year and just took the girls bowling in Renfrew.
The new pork chop recipe was very good, though I only used 1 tsp of ginger because we found it rather hot.  Also, I didn’t get to try the gulas recipe.  What I thought was a box of stewing beef in the freezer turned out to be a box of ground beef.  Oh well, it’s on the list for the next time we’re out to the butcher shop.
The souvlaki and pitas were really good tonight.

Monday:
KFC
chicken souvlaki and fresh pitas  -new
Tuesday:
sandwiches
Wednesday:
souvlaki pitas
need to go to Ottawa for Comic-Con supplies, Daddy on his own
Thursday:   St. David’s Day
grilled cheese (Welsh rarebit)
hot beef sandwiches
Welsh cakes
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
baked honey garlic chicken and chow mein
Saturday:
Sunday:
roast chicken
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: