Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Menu Plan Monday/Yarn Along/Crafting On -23 January

Home from a lovely weekend away with my Sweetie so I’m a day late for
Tuesday:
pork sandwiches
oven baked hamburger dinner (new)
Wednesday:
French toast   -found another Ella safe recipe to try
pork chops
Thursday:
wieners and beans
leftover hamburger dinner
Friday:
BBQ chicken roll-ups (freezer)
chicken wings -new recipe for in the Actifry
Saturday:
roast chicken
Sunday:
hot chicken sandwiches
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.
Finished up the hat set for my friend for Yarn Along and Crafting On.  Still think she’s crazy to want a white set for a 6-year-old, but it’s pretty.
The hat is the same South-End Knitter’s hat that I have made many times.  The mitts were a basic pattern and I added the hugs and kisses cable.  And the scarf is just a rib (mistake stitch as I call it).

No comments: