Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Crafting On/Yarn Along -16 January 2018

A couple of things to share for Crafting On and Yarn Along.  My friend from my office days liked the mitten set I made her grandson.  She’s asked for another set for the 6-year-old -but in white!
My yarn finally arrived so I got started on the hat last night.
By the way, I found a new yarn shop for those of us in Canada.  Surprisingly, it’s called Yarn Canada.  Their prices are pretty good, though I still think I like Knit Picks best.

Finished up Ella’s birthday socks.  Just need to sew in the ends.
I knew I had the custom order coming up, so I didn’t want to start anything big after Ella’s socks.  So I pulled out my snowflake socks and got some work done on them.  Ella had a homeschool event yesterday (snow shelters and fire starting) so I got to do lots more knitting.

No comments: