Monday, November 13, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -13 November 2017

My wonderful Hubby drove on the Bancroft trip Friday.  We lucked out and we didn’t get the “STORMAGEDDON” that the weather folks were freaking out about on Thursday.  It was cold, but the roads were perfect.  Remembrance day was good too.  It was the most beautiful weather I think we’ve ever had. The girls complained about being cold (especially those who didn’t wear winter boots) but I had to take my gloves off from time to time to cool off.  And of course, Ella had a ball at the birthday party.
Busy week getting ready for camp.  I have to bake snacks and find some games in case it’s rainy.
Monday:
leftovers
pizza and salad
Tuesday:
leftover pizza
German pancakes
Wednesday:
French onion soup
pork chops
Thursday:
tuna sandwiches
shepherd’s pie
Friday-Sunday:
Daddy’s on his own

No comments: