Monday, September 18, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -18 September 2017


Wow, was it hot on the weekend.   Colin and I went to the County Plowing Match.  It was so much better than it's been other years.  We stayed long enough for me to get burnt.  I forgot my sunscreen.  Guess I didn't use it enough this summer and I never thought of it.  Though other years we never stay long enough at the Plowing Match to get burnt.

Nothing too exciting going on this week.  School, archery, Guides, and swimming.  Ella hopes we'll go to the library before Guides so she can get some internet gaming time.  Our first truck load of wheat is going out today.  Still have the wheat on the Dennison farm to combine.  It's being a little slow to dry.

Monday:
leftover calzones
stuffed chicken
Tuesday:
sandwiches
roast beef on BBQ
Wednesday:
sandwiches
McD's
Thursday:
?
leftover roast beef
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
chicken Parmesan
Saturday:
??
Sunday:
something with the leftover beef

More ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: