Monday, September 11, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -11 September 2017

Ella had a great time this weekend with her friend Darwyn.  Darwyn and Ella are very much alike, so you can imagine the chatter all weekend.  We dropped Darwyn at home and then dropped Ella off over at Grandma’s to take care of a few things.
Wheat harvest starts today -hurray!!  But that also means late suppers for Colin and possible field lunches.  Ella’s ‘activities’ schedule starts this week too.  I might be bad and take us to McDonald’s a few times just to make it easy for us.  I’m not enjoying being a taxi driver, I much prefer ‘shotgun’.  It’s also supposed to be hot this week (feels like 30C ) so I’m not sure what to make.
Monday:
sandwiches (I bought some lunch meat)
pork chops
Tuesday: archery class
sandwiches (leftover lunch meat)
McDonald’s  (I don’t know where we are going so we’ll eat out and be early)
Wednesday: Guides!!
pizza -oven or BBQ depending on the weather
likely McD’s again because it’s tradition or Karras’ Way if I can talk Ella into Greek -yum!
Thursday:  swimming
leftover pizza
stuffed chicken
Friday:
sandwiches
shepherd’s pie -new recipe for the slow cooker.  Though I may do the last potato step in the oven, just to make putting the leftovers away easier.
Saturday:
roast chicken
Sunday:
??
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: