Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Crafting On/Yarn Along -2 August 2017

Oops, somehow I didn't realize that yesterday was Tuesday.
I'm actually working on a custom order this week.  My friend has a friend going through some really tough times (that's an understatement) and she wants me to knit her friend a Wonder Woman shawl.


This pattern is really cool.  Obviously the designer is brilliant. It's all done with short rows and increasing and decreasing.  As usual I'm very pleased with the Knit Picks Stroll fingering.

I started a good book on the weekend.  It's called Vanessa and her Sister.  It's one of the ones I picked up 3 for $10 at Chapters.  A little while ago I read a book called The Housekeeper's Tales and one of the stories was about the last housekeeper that ran the Bloomsbury house for Vanessa and her family and friends.

No comments: