Monday, July 24, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -24 July 2017


Wow, two nice cool days in a row!  Actually, it's raining today and I'm a little chilly (that's NOT a complaint, just a comment).  Makes me so much happier during the day when I can sleep at night.
The girls are heading to Pickering for the weekend to see Belinda and Stefan's new house.  Ella's excited.  I'm excited for the a/c and the heated in-ground pool -and to see my sister too of course.
I'm not going to worry about planning lunches.  I roasted a chicken last week (9lbs) so there's lots of chicken left and half the time we just have sandwiches.

Monday:
magic chicken pie -a new recipe that I can cook in my toaster oven.  I need to find a recipe for Bisquick because I don't buy that stuff.
Tuesday:
pork chops on the BBQ
Wednesday:
leftover chicken pie
Thursday:
roast pork -so Daddy has something to eat this weekend.

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: