Monday, January 9, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -9 January 2017


MPM-Winter
Hmmm, Ella is still coughing.  Checking the calendar and it’s been almost a month!  If she’s still coughing by Wednesday I’ll have to take her over to the clinic.  I’m waiting till Wednesday because the good doctor is usually on then (and the bad one isn’t).  She’s still coughing up stuff so I don’t think it’s ‘just’ bronchitis.
Busy week in the kitchen.  I should be defrosting my kitchen freezer (upright).  It would be a perfect time since it’s below freezing in the summer kitchen so it makes food storage easy.  But I don’t know if I’m going to get it done.  I want to try a new chicken soup recipe to can.  That’s where the extra chicken will go.
Monday:
grilled cheese
leftover honey garlic chicken wings (from Saturday)
Tuesday:
honey mustard chicken (new recipe) and crockpot mashed potatoes
Wednesday:
pizza
leftover chicken wings
Thursday:
hot dogs
spaghetti and meatballs
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
Saturday:
beef barley soup (need to get to the butcher shop first)
Sunday:
chicken Continental (new recipe from my Make a Mix book)
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: