Monday, August 29, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -29 August 2016

greenmpm
Busy canning this week and getting ready to head to Toronto for a fun-packed trip.  Uncle Stefan is taking us to Fan Expo.  Ella's had so much fun this summer.

I love cooking a roast chicken on the BBQ.  It doesn't heat up my kitchen and it's just as easy as using the oven.  And it makes good use of my really good roast pan that I ruined last year when I burnt the fruit relish.  We tried doing corn on the BBQ and I really don't see what everyone raves about.  It was just 'corn'.  I'd rather just boil the cobs in the house because I could see the corn easily being over cooked by the BBQ.
Monday:
pancakes
leftover chicken
Tuesday:
calico corn chowder and Parmesan croutons (new recipe)
sloppy Joe's
Wednesday:
pizza
individual chicken pot pie (freeze extras)
Thursday:
sandwiches
chicken tika masala (new recipe and hopefully not too hot)
Friday:
the girls are off to Scarborough
More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments: