Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook -3 May 2016

For Today: 3 May 2016
simple-woman-daybook-large
Looking out my window:  bright and sunny
I am thinking:  where did April go??
I am thankful:  God kept us safe this weekend!  A couple close car accidents that were avoided.
One of my favorite things:  finding all the new sprouts in the garden as the days get warmer
I am wearing:  my blue tone on tone dress with the micro flowers
I am creating: still working on the embroidery for my bag
I am reading:  picked up some new books at Chapters on the way home from Scarborough.  Picked up The Adventures of Robin Hood and Underground To Canada: Puffin Classics Edition for Ella for next school year.
I am hoping:  Ella’s play date goes well today.  While the girls are playing I’m giving a bread baking lesson.
In my kitchen:  nothing today but I’m making brownies for the play date.
Closing notes: today is sister in law and brother in law’s 19th wedding anniversary!!  It would also have been my Grandma and Grandpa Johnson’s 69th wedding anniversary.  This picture is from their 40th (my 16th birthday).  We had a big party and it was great.  

No comments: