Monday, April 18, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook -18 April 2016

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today 18 April 2016
Outside my window… grey and clouds but at least it’s 13C (55.4F)
I am thinking…  I need a pay raise, being Colin’s secretary is a full-time job some days
I am thankful…  for my girl, she’s so much fun to be around
I am wearing…  my tiered black dress with the little white flowers and an apron
I am creating…  a bag like this one, but I’m leaving off the faggotting and doing hand embroidery
I am wondering…  how to get Ella doing school earlier
 
I am hoping…  to get out in the garden soon and get the leaves off
I am learning…  to slow down with some of Ella’s schooling.  Even though she reads as well as I do, we need to take it slow with spelling.
In my garden…  there are lots of sprouts: daffodils, tulips and bluebells
In my kitchen…  fresh peanut butter cookies for Daddy

No comments: