Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -21 April 2016

pretty-happy-funny-real

I'm fairly happy today for Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real.
Spring has finally come to Renfrew County!


My bluebells are out and seem to be spreading nicely.  There are even some in Ella's fairy garden corner.


We've always called them bluebells, but some looking on the internet and it seems they are technically Siberian Squill.  I don't care what you want to call them, they make me happy.


The rhubarb is starting to wake up too.

Real is Colin getting very frazzled and exhausted.  It's been a busy few weeks with the seed cleaner.  I wish farmers would call earlier in the year (like February or March).  Then maybe Colin could get a few days to recoup instead of having to head straight into cropping.

No comments: