Monday, November 30, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -30 November 2015

holidaympm-1
Advent is here are you ready?  To be honest, I'm not as ready as I want to be.  But I'm not worried.  I'll get there, I always do.
Busy week.  I'm the only leader at Guides on Wednesday (yikes).   Skating Friday and decorating the float for the Guides for the Santa Claus parade.  Parade in Renfrew on Saturday.  And then a birthday party for Ella for one of her new BFF's.
Monday:
sandwiches
pork chops
Tuesday:
pizza  -did I mention we found a goat mozzarella that actually acts like real mozzarella and doesn't upset Ella's tummy?!!  No more fake mozzarella.  Now to find a real marble/cheddar for her grilled cheese.
BBQ meatballs (didn't make on Sunday)
Wednesday:
pizza
leftover meatballs
Thursday:
pancakes
baked honey garlic chicken
Friday:
soup?
French toast for Daddy and me (Ella will be at Grandma's)
Saturday:
leftover chicken
Sunday:
Daddy on his own because Ella and I will be at the party and then skating
What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: