Monday, October 19, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -19 October 2015

Thanksgiving
Off to vote today.  I sure hope the country uses it's brain and thinks more about the economy and our future than just 'change'.  But it's unlikely since the vote is basically decided by the time it gets to Toronto.  And we all know how Toronto votes.  

Had a couple little snow squalls yesterday.  Just bits of snow around the garden and driveway.  Need some sunny days because Colin has lots of field work to do.
I am so happy, our house is warm!  The first day it was almost too warm!!  Imagine me saying that in October?  Even Ella's room feels warm.

Monday:
French onion soup
leftover Dr. Pepper pulled pork -Pioneer Woman -I didn't really enjoy this, next time I'll try it with a Coke
Tuesday:
pork quesadillas
BBQ beef (from freezer)
Wednesday:
pancakes
spaghetti
Thursday:
pizza
pork chops
Friday: (testing eggs)
French toast
bacon and eggs
Saturday:
pizza
Sunday:

No comments: