Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yarn Along -23 September 2015

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
Hurray!  Something new to share for Yarn Along this week.


Since we had a lot of driving to do yesterday, I started a new project.  I didn't get too much done because I ended up not knitting on the trip down.  I'm working on a small shawl to go with my new winter coat (that I need to start working on soon).  I don't like coats done up tight around my neck (or anything much near my neck), so I love to have a scarf to tuck in the opening.  I'm using the Sweet Dreams pattern again and this time I'm starting the lace as soon as possible because I want the scarf/shawl to be a light as possible.  The darn socks are taking 'forever' to finish but are really, really almost done.  And I made up a couple more of the felt cookies for Ella's babies.

Still reading Lark Rise to Candleford.  It's so good.  Has anyone watched the tv series?  Is it any good?

No comments: