Monday, September 21, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -21 September 2015

greenmpm
Well, the weather is promising that Fall is coming and we are done with the hot and humid yuckiness.  I certainly hope so.  I am tired of food on the BBQ.  I want to start using my oven again.  I miss baking. They are still talking mid 20's this week, but allegedly without the humidity.  I sure hope so.

Monday:
sandwiches
pizza
Tuesday:
French toast
leftover pizza
Wednesday:  Girl Guides
hot dogs -don't know why Ella asks for these because she complains when I serve them???
spaghetti
Thursday:
pancakes
tacos
Friday:  testing eggs today, hopefully will go better than last week's milk test
leftover tacos (and something else for Daddy)
bacon and eggs
Saturday:
roasted garlic chicken -first of the Fall with new garlic (and one of our chickens of course)
Sunday:
BBQ'd pork ribs

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie??

No comments: