Monday, September 14, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -14 September 2015

greenmpm
Today is a bit sad for me.  It would be my Grandpa's 95th birthday.  September 4th was the 24th anniversary of losing him.  He was my everything, the 'father' I could depend on loving me.  It's so hard, I want Ella to "know" him but I can't talk about him without crying.


Me and Grandpa and Boots.

We actually had some decent weather this weekend -well, except the rain on Sunday that kept us from the Renfrew fall fair.  We're expecting some more crazy hot weather this week.  I'm hoping the house will stay cool for a few days at least.

Ella's excited that Guides starts on Wednesday.  I guess I'm excited too -never planned on being a Guide Leader.  Will have to work on a skirt for my uniform.  Really not looking forward to the t-shirts.  They don't do anything for the girls, I'm sure it will not be any better on me, ha ha.

Monday:
pancakes
Tuesday:
sandwiches
sausages
Wednesday:
chicken burgers
BBQ'd ribs
Thursday:
pizza
stoved chicken
Friday:
pizza
leftover ribs
Saturday:
pork chops
Sunday:
tacos

No comments: