Monday, August 3, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -3 August 2015

greenmpm

Delicious BBQ at my sister-in-law Elizabeth's.  The did a pork and a venison roast on the big BBQ (the one they used for whole pigs).  We had a really great time until the 'chimneys' started.  Then my cough started again and I have a killer headache today.  I think I may just laze around and not can anything either.  It's raining off and on so I'm not bothering with laundry either.  I'm just going to rest and enjoy the cool air.

Monday:
tuna sandwich (I have leftover homemade 'salad dressing' from the potato salad and it makes tasty tuna)
pork chops
Tuesday:
pancakes
Wednesday:
hot dogs
crock pot meatloaf (new recipe)
Thursday:
beef pitas (in freezer)
leftover meatloaf
Friday:
girls in Scarborough
Saturday:
BBQ at my Dad's -just Ella and me
Sunday:
home again sometime -Daddy cooking for himself

No comments: