Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Yarn Along -15 July 2015

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua

Yarn Along again  :)


Finished the sweater for Ella's friend at Bulk Barn.  I was aiming for 6 mo. size.  I think it worked out.  It's weird seeing this pattern so big.  It's supposed to be knit with baby yarn and tiny needles, but most people don't have 'baby' sized babies any more.  Wish I could easily find a picture of Ella wearing her's.


A bit more work on my socks too, but I'm not sure it's obvious.
We're heading to Scarborough for the weekend -well The Girls are going.  My best friend (since we were 6) is having a 50th wedding anniversary party for her parents back at home in Bowmanville.  Mrs. T was like a second mom.  She was a stay-at-home mom (or just Mom as we called them in the 70's) but unlike mine, she didn't do daycare or anything.  So Mrs. T was always the one to come along on school trips.  Not really looking forward to being in the City this weekend because the Pan Am Games nonsense is still going on.  We'll likely mostly hang out at my sister's to avoid the traffic and crowds.

No comments: