Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yarn Along -27 May 2015

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
Yarn Along this week and the Bulgarian knee socks are finished.  I love them.


It's so hard to get a cute picture of socks by yourself.


I still need to sew in the ends, but I'm calling these done.


Dad asked me to make some slippers for my stepmother.  He wanted crazy yarn.  This is the best I could do.  It's a quick and easy knit.


Not knitting related, but finished Ella's ditty bag for the upcoming Brownie camp.  If you aren't a Girl Guide you might not know what a ditty bag is for??  It's the bag her clean dishes go into to dry and store.  I thought the owls were cute.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

love the socks perfect for the Fall and Winter. I hope to be figuring out how to make (plain) socks by the Fall.......