Monday, May 18, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -18 May 2015

menubutton
 
You may have noticed that turkey changed to chicken.  Just pulled out the wrong bird.  Oh well.  I've got to drive my MIL to Ottawa tomorrow.  Don't know when I'll be home or what we'll eat.  Maybe I'll be bad and pick up something.  Besides that it's a fairly quiet week for Ella and I.  Of course, Colin is still busy preparing soil and planting seeds.  They are calling for rain today, but we really don't need any right now.

Monday:
tuna sandwiches
hot chicken
Tuesday:
chicken sandwiches
??
Wednesday:
chicken salad sandwich
meat pinwheels (with chicken)
Thursday:
sausage on a bun
pizza -found 'mozzarella' for Ella
Friday:   
French toast -found new eggless recipe to try
steak
Saturday:
?
Sunday:   

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: