Sunday, May 17, 2015

Knitting and Crocheting Blog Week Day 7 -Your Time, Your Place



Where and how do you take time out to knit and/or crochet? Maybe you don’t take time out at all and instead have your needles twirling as you try to juggle a multitude of other tasks with no ‘spare’ time to think of. Maybe you enjoy nothing more than to crochet whilst  winding down from a yoga session, chatting with some friends in a nearby cafe.
Whether social or solitary, tell readers about your crafting time and space, and where you either most enjoy (or can simply find a few snatched moments) to turn yarn into something even more beautiful.

Topic today is 'where and how' do I "find time' to knit.  The easy answer is 'all the time'!  I knit every chance I get.  I have knitting in my purse.  In fact, I bought this purse specifically because it will fit knitting.  I knit basically any time I'm sitting -in the car, at the doctor's office, at the arena.  I even knit standing in the hall waiting for Ella to be done at Brownies.  I knit every evening while watching tv with Colin.  I definitely knit on Sundays while 'watching' NASCAR'.  Knitting was a life saver when we were on the Board of the Ottawa Valley Food Co-op.  It definitely has kept me from killing people  :)  And of course, as you've seen before, I always take knitting with me when we travel.  I'm lucky and when we travel (with Grandma or Colin) I get to ride 'shotgun'.  Which means I get hours and hours of knitting time.  I also do a lot of knitting when I go visiting.  It's easy to talk and knit.

No comments: