Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -30 April 2015



My girl is very Happy that we've got the screen house up now.  Any day now the mosquitoes will be out and looking for blood.  With 60 acres of swamp along the river we have more than our fair share of the little blood suckers.


My Pretty girl taking a selfie with her 'house guest'.


My Funny girl making us an afternoon 'snack'.

The Real is we got Ella's blood work results yesterday.  She is allergic to dairy, eggs, citrus and possibly beef.  Great, what are we supposed to eat now??  At least wheat was OK.  Trying to make my grocery list and I can't think of a thing for lunches.  Seems most of our lunches are cheese or egg based.

1 comment:

September Violets said...

Wow, your Ella looks just like you! I'm sure you hear that all the time. She looks like she's all set up with all her comforts in the screen room. Although I'm sure you're happy to pinpoint Ella's allergies, it's quite a lot she's allergic to. I hope the transition to a new diet is easy for both of you. Have a great weekend Paula!
Wendy