Monday, April 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -27 April 2045

menubutton
 
Grandma's birthday today.  She's coming over for supper.  I think I may make a birthday apple crisp.  We never seem to have room for cake after a 'roast' supper.

We're looking at a busy week.  Good thing our eggs are at the stand now so I won't disappoint my customers.  Tomorrow is kind of exciting, we go see Dr. Katrina to get the blood work results and find out to which food(s) Ella is allergic.

Monday:
pork sandwiches
sticky chicken
Tuesday:
pizza
chicken pot pie
Wednesday:
chicken sandwiches
leftover pot pie
Thursday:
pizza
Friday:   
tuna sandwiches
sausages and Irish potato pancakes
Saturday:
leftover lasagna
Sunday:   
?

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

hope Ella's not allergic too much. Meals are looking good at your house.