Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -26 March 2015

pretty-happy-funny-real

Just a quick Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real post this week.  

Have you seen the 'Ever After' dolls?  They are the children of all the fairy tale characters like Snow White, Mad Hatter, Cinderella, etc and they go to high school.  Unlike those awful 'Monster High' dolls I like these ones and think they are cute.  Of course there is a website too and Ella enjoys playing there.  Well, it turns out that Rapunzel had twin daughters and one is a long haired red-head that Ella just fell in love with.  Wouldn't you know it, but here in Canada they only sell Holly and Poppy O'Hair together for nearly $60?!!  Obviously, not buying that!  So I put a call out to all my friends back home in southern Ontario -thank goodness for Facebook.  My best friend (since I was 6) went on a family cruise over March break and guess what she found in West Virginia?


Holly O'Hair being sold by herself!!  Needless to say, my Pretty girl is so very, very Happy.

No comments: