Friday, February 27, 2015

Yarn Along -26 February 2015

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
Really late Yarn Along this week.  For some reason the computer wasn't reading my card reader (with chip from camera) and thought it was a disc.  Needless to say I didn't have any pictures.  Not sure why, but it's working today so here we go...


Realized I needed to get working on a baby sweater so here it is.  I finally settled on a Baby Surprise Jacket.  We don't know what the baby is going to be, so it had to be fairly unisex.  The lighting in the house is really bad this time of year so you can't see all the purple.  I think it's pretty enough for a girl too.  Just need to find buttons and then it's ready to ship to BC.


Working a bit on Ella's socks too.  I know what you are thinking, 'Paula's using double pointed needles for socks???'.  Yep, for some reason the circulars were really awkward so I changed.  Luckily I have enough needles to work both socks at the same time since I'm using just one ball and want them even.

No comments: