Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Yarn Along -17 December 2014

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
A couple finished projects to share for Yarn Along this week.  


Just some plain ladies' socks for a friend.  Nothing much to look at, but they will definitely be appreciated.


Finished up the knitting hussif too.


Unlike my original ones, these have a pocket on each end flap.  The centre section is for the scissors (we all know what scissors look like so I won't load a picture).  The material is more purple than this looks.

I do have Grandma's scarf still to knit, but that is likely not being finished before Christmas.  I'm done with the 'have' to knit.  Grandma will understand if she gets an IOU.  I just want to rest and relax in this week leading to Christmas.  I've lots of baking still to do.

No comments: