Monday, November 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -24 November 2014

holidaympm-1

Almost forgot to do a post today.  I can’t seem to keep track of the days of the week.  Even though Ella had skating tonight, for some reason I didn’t realize it was Monday.
Christmas countdown is winding down and finds us in the living room.  I’m rather behind in deep cleaning the living room so this is perfect timing.  I don’t see the spiders, but cobwebs appear in the corners every time I turn around.  I’ll put away all our usual decorations, gives a bit of a visual rest and makes the Christmas decorations more special.  I need some more ideas for Colin’s stocking.  I never know what to buy.
Monday:
chicken fingers and roast potatoes
Tuesday:
chicken breast with Parmesan bread crumbs -Julia Child
Wednesday: 
eggs in ramekins
spaghetti
Thursday:
Irish potato pancakes
leftover chicken
Friday:
goulash soup
paprika pork stew
Saturday:
sweet and sour pork with Shanghai noodles
Sunday:  St. Andrew’s day -first day of Advent
fish and chips
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: