Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Yarn Along -8 October 2014

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
 
Finally finished my cashmere scarf/shawl.  I've even got it all blocked.  It's beautiful if I do say so myself.


And if you think it's too long, then your winters are much too mild  -ha ha!  This will be perfect for the cold and blustery winters up here in the upper Ottawa Valley.


This is my favourite way to wear a scarf, then I don't have to worry about a hat.  I will get the pattern posted as soon as I can, I even took notes while knitting it -imagine that!

Otherwise, I've been working on more gifts for the Advent swap:


My favourite fingerless gloves pattern with perfectly matching stripes.


First is the fair isle Christmas ball.  Then we have a few of the items for my Swap partner's Advent Garland: mittencandlehousetreesugar mousestockingpaper chain, and candy cane.  The tree and stocking need some little beads before they are finished.

I need a new travel project (almost ran out of knitting when I had Ella at the hospital when she was sick).


I've started an 'everyday' sweater for Ella.  Grandma was going to knit this, but the pattern is very confusing.

No comments: