Monday, October 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -6 October 2014

greenmpm

I'm supposed to be heading over to Beachburg to pick up Ella, but I'm waiting on the bread.  It's taking a while to rise and then it needs to bake.  I've also been invited over to one of Colin's Mennonite friends today.  Apparently every year the ladies from Floradale come up and bring fabric.  I get to go fabric shopping this morning!!  I really need that bread to get moving.  Colin is busy in the yard this morning working on the combine, bean season is fast approaching.

Monday:
macaroni and cheese
sesame chicken and Shanghai noodles
Tuesday:
pancakes
pork chops (didn't have on Saturday)
Wednesday:
eggs baked in ramekins
leftover chicken
Thursday:
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
hamburgers (before it gets too cold to BBQ)
Saturday:
leftover pork
Sunday:
sweet soy glazed tenderloin

More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: