Monday, August 4, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -4 August 2014

greenmpm
 
We had a fabulous BBQ at Colin' sister's house last night.  It was bright and sunny and hot, but it was cool under the trees.  They didn't do a pig roast this year (since we had no pigs) but instead did a venison and beef roast.  They also deep-fried a chicken (not worth the effort if you ask me).  I made my potato salad again this year.  And again, I forgot to take a picture.

Not much planned this week.  Trying to get some cleaning/organizing done before it's time to start school again.  I also need to can some beets before they get too big.  Though the marathon of Castle Secrets and Legends is making it hard to do anything.

Monday:
pizza
sausages
Tuesday:
apple pancakes
honey mustard chicken (from 365 Slow Cooker Recipes)
Wednesday:
pizza
5 minute Stroganoff -also from 365 Slow Cooker
Thursday:
perishky (chicken ones for Colin)
Friday:
tuna -so good made with the leftover salad dressing/mayo from the potato salad
chicken burgers
Saturday:
??
hamburgers
Sunday:
BBQ chicken

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: