Monday, August 25, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -25 August 2014

greenmpm
 
We had a lovely anniversary.  I had to process some windfall apples.  I was going to can them for pie/apple crisp but they didn't look nice enough.  So I just made the into sauce.  I was lucky and Colin helped with all the peeling and slicing.  I really appreciated it because my wrist was sore.  Hopefully I can get some nice apples to can as slices. we only need so much apple sauce.


Nothing much planned this week.  Lots of little jobs needing done, but it's supposed to be hot so not sure how much will actually be done.

Monday:
leftovers
all day spaghetti sauce -365 Slow Cooker Recipes
Tuesday:
pancakes
roast pork -haven't decided which kind
Wednesday:
pizza
steak
Thursday:
perogies
leftover pork
Friday:
pizza
omelette
Saturday:
pork sandwiches
Sunday:

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie??

No comments: