Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Yarn Along -16 July 2014

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua

Yarn Along this week finds me in a bit of a funk.  I can't find any energy to do anything.  The other day I even took a nap!  I'm not that happy with any of my knitting projects.  Though I need to get to work and finish Michelle's socks and make her at least one dress before Ella goes for her visit at the end of the month.  I have the feeling it's the beginning of a case of startitis.


Made another pair of socks for Christmas.  Dragged Michelle's Dr. Who scarf socks out to get working on them.  I had a moment of panic because I couldn't find my pattern and wasn't sure where I was.  Luckily I found the page with my notes (numbers needed).  The second half of my book order arrived the other day so I now have knitting reading. Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off: The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting is really good so far.

And just because I'm still not over my hair  :)  Here's one of our engagement pictures.  It's going to be a while until my hair is this long again:

No comments: