Monday, April 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -14 April 2014


greenmpm

We had quite a bit of rain last night, not as much as they were calling for so that's good.  It's really going to be warm today.  Weather guy said 25C -I'll believe that when I see it, especially considering they are calling for snow tomorrow??

Palm Sunday yesterday started Holy Week.  I can't believe it's almost Easter already.

Very short menu week since Ella and I are heading to Toronto to spend Easter with Auntie Belinda and Uncle Stefan.  Daddy's on his own and eats whatever he wants regardless of what the menu says -so why bother?  I'll make sure there are 'ingredients' available and leave the assembly up to him.


Monday:
grilled cheese
spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday:
quesadillas
beouf bourguignon -Julia Child of course
Wednesday:
potato soup
leftover beouf
Thursday:
hot dogs
ragout de porc (pork stew) -also Julia

What's cookin' over at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: