Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -7 April 2014


greenmpm

Another Monday, at least it's bright and sunny and 'warm'.  Mud season has arrived and  I think winter is finally finished.  Colin and Dad are heading out to the front field to try to get the corn combined before the river comes up too far.  Ella and I are working on school and I need to get started on an Easter dress for Ella.  Nothing else too exciting planned this week.  We'll have to see what happens... 

Monday:
Shanghai noodles
leftover meatballs

Tuesday:
steak salad

Wednesday:
stuffed chicken breasts

Thursday:
steak pizza

Friday:
French toast
sweet and sour pork chops

Saturday:
cookie day
spaghetti and meatballs

Sunday:
potato pancakes (Mennonite Girls Can Cook -cookbook)

What's cookin' over at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

2 comments:

Diann said...

Yum! Great menu....I'm on my way, haha! ;)

Paula said...

That would be so cool Diann. Maybe some day...