Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -27 March 2014

pretty-happy-funny-real

I'm a bad homeschooling mom!  There I said it!  I really hate when Ella decides to get into something that makes a giant mess.  I try to steer her to crafts with minimal mess.


My wonderful Mother-in-law (and Dad) got Ella a pottery wheel.  Ella has so much fun with the wheel.  If you've ever done pottery on a wheel you'll have an idea of how much splatter is involved.  Ella is just getting started in this picture.


This is my table after it's been 'cleaned'.  I had to wash the table twice myself to get all the clay residue off the table.  Maybe it wouldn't stress me so much if we had a bigger house and I could keep the mess to it's own room  :)  The mess starts again today because her flower (on right) and vase (on left) are dry and ready for painting.

But it makes my Pretty, Funny girl Happy.

No comments: