Monday, December 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday -30 December 2013


christmas
We're having a great Christmas so far.  It's been busy but lots of fun.  Ella's been spoiled royally.  Grandpa and Grandma Lorraine got Ella a cash register and she's been playing with it for 2 days now.

We're making a non-resolution resolution to eat better.  No more processed food, with real ingredients, foods like our Great Grandparents would have eaten.  It also means giving up all pop, not just Coke.

I got a new slow cooker recipe book.  It's from the blogger at 365 Slow Cooker Recipes
.  I'm trying out a lot of her recipes this month and I'll link up the ones I can.
Monday:
French fries
spaghetti
Tuesday:
pb & h sandwich
leftover turkey, dressing, etc
Wednesday:
??
lasagna
Thursday:
French toast
Friday:
Saturday:
baby shower for Colin's cousin so he's on his own for lunch
leftover chicken thighs
Sunday:
meatloaf

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: