Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday -7 October 2013

Thanksgiving
Oh my, it's rain-agddeon outside right now.  Guess Colin won't be combining too many soybeans today!  That's OK, he wants to check some bearings and flanges anyway.
Gearing up for a big family Thanksgiving on the weekend.  We are meeting Colin's new family for the first time.  I thought it would be nice for Ella to meet them before Dad's wedding in November.  The wedding is coming up quick.  Luckily I had a smocking insert already done for Ella so I was able to whip up a dress for her.  It was really lucky because Grandpa just asked Ella to be a ring bearer.  Me on the other hand, I may have to wear an 'old' dress because I have to make Ella's Halloween costume and I promised to do some sewing for my girlfriend now that she's had her surgery.
CIMG6017 (1000x750)
It's a little baggy so I picked up some organza ribbon just to pull it in a bit.

Monday:
oatmeal pancakes
roast chicken -it wasn't thawed in time yesterday so we ate leftovers instead
Tuesday:
pizza
leftover chicken
Wednesday:
pizza
Thursday:
goulash soup
paprika pork stew
Friday:
spaghetti
Saturday:
Tyrolean omelette
leftover pork stew
Sunday:
Thanksgiving with our new family

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: