Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yarn Along -5 June 2013

smalthings-yarnalong-lilac
Yarn Along today is Auntie Belinda's sweater.
Yarn Along -5 June (1000x750)
Just one sleeve left to go.

I'm re-reading The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making.  Time to stop being lazy and get back to making more things from scratch.  Look at this bag of cookies from President's Choice:

cookies 1 (1000x750)
See how much extra plastic there is to hold out the bag?  There are literally 18 cookies!  Thank goodness they were on sale.

By the way, I finally finished my book from a while ago. Rms Titanic: Gilded Lives Fatal Voyage was a really good book.

Oh yeah, remember me mentioning the yarn at the Knitters' Frolic that I didn't buy?  Well Colin felt bad because he forgot to get me a birthday present, so he said I could order some from Indigodragonfly.  He bought me 2 skeins and I bought me a third (just to have a lot of pattern options).  Well, my skeins of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Sock in Tardis are ready!

yarn (1000x779)
Aren't they gorgeous?!  I can't wait for them to arrive.

No comments: