Monday, April 22, 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2013 -Day One


emoticons
This year for Knitting and Crochet Blog Week there is a bit of a "Harry Potter" theme.  Today's question has to do with which 'house' our knitting style belongs.  This was a hard decision because I really fit 2 houses with a bit of a third.  But I think this one is mostly 'me'.
KCBW
The House of Bee: Bees are busy and industrious, but can flit from one interesting project to the next as bright and shiny things capture their interest.
One look at my project list on Ravelry will explain why I finally decided this was 'my' knitting house.  I like to do a lot of knitting over the year, but I also usually have a bunch of projects on the go at the same time.   And I've been know to drop all my current projects when something really 'cool' comes along.
Drop by Eskimimi Makes and see what 'house' best describes you.

No comments: