Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yarn Along -26 September 2012


I can't share most of my knitting today for Yarn Along.  I'm working on some things for the Advent Swap and I don't want to give them away yet.   I can share a finished Christmas present.  I finished Grandpa's scarf it'll be perfect with Grandpa's cable toque from last year.


We are still enjoying Brambly Hedge and Ella's hoping there are more stories.

I have started working on an afghan for Ella's bed.  I'm using an old pattern, it's really for crochet cotton, but I'm working it in DK (22 sts over 4 inches)  There are so many cool old patterns in the book it was hard to choose.  But I chose well because I had the pattern memorized after the first 'square'.  Now I need to find some really funky yarn.  I'm going to do the filler blocks in black to tie all the blocks together.

No comments: